Communicate your project to success
Have you ensured your development project does not neglect one of its most important success factors – communication?
AEC Business serves construction sector developers worldwide with dependable communication services. Contact us now to discuss your needs and opportunities.
Why invest in project communication
Well-planned and executed project communication is essential to a project’s success:
- It prompts positive project funding decisions
- It energizes the project team
- It creates buzz around the project
- It speeds up the implementation of the results
- It creates a springboard for upcoming projects
Who are the project stakeholders?
Project communication should serve all project stakeholders.
Stakeholders can be an individual, a group, or an organization that will be affected by the outcome of your project and can influence its success.
In addition to the project team, project stakeholders are, for example, clients, customers, financiers, authorities, directors, and government bodies. Media corporations and online influencers can also be stakeholders in some cases.
Project communication planning
All project plans should include a communication management plan. It contains the following information:
- Goals and metrics
- What to communicate
- With whom
- For what purposes
- When and how often
Internal project communication is included in your project work budget. Depending on the project type, you should reserve 4 to 15 percent of the project budget for external stakeholder communication.
What to communicate
There’s always something to communicate about a project, for example:
- The project pitch
- The project plan
- Interviews with stakeholders
- Development news
- Case studies
It is essential to be regular and consistent.
How to communicate
Project teams have a plethora of methods and tools for communication. In addition to meetings, teams use digital collaboration and messaging tools. They can make collaboration time and location independent.
Communication with external project stakeholders, like customers, takes place predominantly online.
Projects use, for example, these means of communication:
- A project landing page or site
- Social media pages and posts
- Slide decks
- Video presentations, interviews, and demos
- Press releases
- Media packages
We specialize in project stakeholder communication, from planning to post-project reviews. We provide communication management, content, and tools for your project’s success. Our clients have received great results with their projects.
The sales & planning stage
- Project pitch deck design
- Project pitch video creation
- Project proposal design
- Project communication plan
The execution stage
- Communication management and coordination
- Communication tools
- Project identity design
- Project landing page/website creation and management
- Communication content creation (written, audio, video, 3D models, etc.)
- Management of the project’s social media channels
- Project review virtual event hosting and streaming
- Stakeholder feedback collection and analysis
- Project presentation design
The completion stage
- Final report design
- Results presentations
- Articles, videos, audio content
- Results database publication
- Post-project evaluation report
Contact us to discuss your project’s communication needs and opportunities.